Friday, October 08, 2004

Plug-O-Rama (ish)!

Here are a few things that make Tankboy go. If you own any of these companies and feel like kicking me a few bucks for endorsing your product I will do so with pleasure.

  • Gatorade X-Factor – The Orange+Tropical Punch blend is the absolute best. I have long worshipped Gatorade for its ability to flood my system with liquids and refresh me after an evening of libations, but this new flavor takes the experience to a whole different level. Oddly enough, this is the way Orange Gatorade has pretty much always tasted in Mexico, so this brings back a taste of my youth with every sip.

  • Corona – Speaking of Mexico, since Photogal returned from her month long sojourn there, she has moved off the vodkas and onto the Corona. In an attempt to curb my own practices of consumption (wherein a vodka soda turns into – in some bartenders’ hands – a VODKA soda) I have followed suit. I also favor Amstel Light. Only when I’m trying to blend in with the yuppies and trixies.

  • Doc Martens Boots - I no longer wear the combat boot style of footwear, and haven’t for about a decade now, but the only shoes I trust to always be comfy are my Docs. Plus, Alexei Sayle wrote a song about them.


Umm…sorry, I seem to have totally run out of steam. Literally. My mind went blank. It might be a self-defense mechanism since I have to move my car before street cleaning begins at nine. The irony is that it’s totally raining outside so I really don’t think the street cleaning is necessary. Oh well, whatever, nevermind.

If you can think of any other products that seem uniquely Tankboy-esque to you, slot ‘em in the comments below.
___________

This blows. Why is this not playing in Chicago?


But this is awesome and makes me smile.

(Credz for the pic.)


No comments: