Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Misquoted by the press.

It has been brought to the management’s attention that the last post entered onto this web site yesterday had the air of “pining over old flames” about it. This was not the original intent of the author. It was meant to reflect fond memories of an ex-lover and then provide a contrapuntal device in the form of a reflection over the countless mistakes littering and generally fucking up the author’s past love life.

Many apologies if the post was taken differently. Especially if you are the author’s current paramour.
__________

Last night ruled, we rocked and you rolled.

As a matter of fact – and this is beginning to become a habitual Wednesday-type post – last night was so fun that I have no real time to write today. Daddy has to go to work to pay the bills, baby, so I’ll catch you tomorrow.

Until then I leave you with a game:

Spot the Tankboy in The Bean!


(Okay, it’s lame. Like I said, I’m pressed for time!)

No comments: