Monday, September 27, 2004

See?


I told you I had photographic proof that when she was younger, Laura Bush (on the right) looked like an awful lot like Maggie Gyllenhaal (over there on the left.) Rowr!
__________

Humorous occurrence of the weekend.

You mean, aside from getting just silly sloppy drunk with The Miranda Sound guys? Well, after I left them at SubT I wandered into this party next to the El tracks since I could hear rock music blasting out the windows of an upstairs apartment. Sure enough the place is packed and everyone is dancing. So I start dancing! (My apologies to anyone who was unfortunate enough to witness by so-called “dancing,” by the way.) I then look over and there’s Photogal dancing away as well! We had split up earlier in the night and, as luck would have it, we both ended up stumbling randomly into the same party! This was especially good as I got in some sloppy dance floor make-out moves. (Once again, my apologies to anyone who had to watch me get all slobbery with the PDA.) This was also good as it saved me cab-fare back home. It was a good night all around.

No comments: