Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Fuck "Rock The Vote."
We need something to REALLY motivate people.


I think Votergasm may just be the way.

I made my pledge at the "Patriot" level:

I pledge to have sex with a voter on election night and withhold sex from non-voters for the week following the election.

I would have pledged at the "American Hero" (no sex with a non-voter for four years) but wasn't willing to take that risk...

NOTE: I'm guessing this works best if you already have a significant other and are therefore guaranteed sex on Election Day. Hell, this is a great reason to insure sex with your loved one!@ If you're single, well, I'd avoid the Votergasm Election Night Parties themselves since they'll probably be populated by balding, fat simulacrums of The Simpsons's Comic Book Store Guy.

No comments: