Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Timing is everything.

I love my girlfriend, but sometimes she does make me accept responsibility and that can cut into my fun-time. For instance this week a bunch of my favorite local bands are playing on a number of nights and I can’t go see any of them because I have to unpack and spend time with Phototgal before she leaves for Mexico for a month. Hell, I just passed up two free tickets to see Madonna tonight due to my domestic duties!

(Yes, I like Madonna, fuck you.)

Okay, to be fair, she said I could’ve gone to Madonna if I gave up DJing last night but I knew I’d have more fun spinning my own tunes than listening to Madonna sing hers.

Anyway, naturally, when Photogal leaves town on Saturday, there is nothing of note going on after that in the foreseeable future. Figures.

Damn grown-up responsibilities!

No comments: