Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Rudy rocked but I did not.

I definitely had an off night last night though I don't think anyone noticed. Actually everyone seemed to really enjoy what I played so maybe I’m being hyper-critical but I just wasn't feelin' it and I know I've spun better. Rudy, however, grabbed the bull by its horns and its balls and throttled the hell out of the rock and/or roll. Excellent song selections with excellent segues. I definitely dug his sets over mine.

Now it's off to change that frickin' tire with the steel showing though (I hope I make it! UPDATE: I made it) and get to work to finish up what I need to do before heading down to beautiful Mexico tomorrow. Every time I tell someone who's been where I'm going they get all jealous...so I would say that bodes well for my trip!

No comments: