Thursday, June 10, 2004

Who put their socks in my mouth when I was sleeping?

It was a pretty late night for me as we bid Josh adieu and generally descended into the realm of drunken tomfoolery. There was some weird shit going down and I just watched bemused from the sidelines. I also got quite a few, “What the hell are you doing out so late?” queries that were met by nods of understanding and smug smiles when I said that Photogal was out of town.

Speaking of Photogal, she’s fine and dandy and enjoying Mexico although she said there are lots of stray dogs. I told her we are NOT adopting another one. Absolutely not. Two doggies are enough, thank you very much.

In other exciting and breaking news I picked up Season 3 of Coupling and am looking forward to immersing myself in that. I’ve already made it through two episodes and I am very careful and not drinking anything during the actual episodes for fear of shooting liquid out of my nose each time I’m caught by an unexpected fit of laughter. I am a very cautious guy, eh?

Hey, I just realized the Garfield movie comes out tomorrow…I used to love Garfield when I was a wee one and then my enthusiasm for the fat cat waned over the years. Well, one of my projects was the creation and marketing of these cool little items so it’s safe to say I’ve gotten to know the self-indulgent feline a little bit better again. An added plus, on the movie side, is Bill Murray as the voice of Garfield. Goddamn do I love Bill Murray. So go see the movie and then buy some of the stuff I made.

No comments: