Tuesday, June 08, 2004

The Beer Fairy and The Beasties!

So when I got back from camping yesterday I opened up my refrigerator – which had been pretty barren upon my departure Friday – and was met with shelves stuffed with hot dogs, hamburgers, cheesecake and BEER!

I gotta leave town more often.

Seriously though, my little bro’ was watching the doggies at my pad and decided to have a BBQ. While I shudder to think of people I peripherally know running rampant amongst my books, my CDs and records, and my unmentionables I am definitely not going to complain about all the free foodstuffs left in the party’s wake.

Also TONIGHT, as usual, Rudy and I are spinning at Ten56. There are added incentives to attract your attendance this evening though. First, the lovely Jenny Evil will be our guest DJ and she is sure to set the dance floor on fire with Slayer and The Electric Six. Also, tonight sees the debut of some cool new tunes by The Beastie Boys, The Charlatans and selections from the forthcoming Polyphonic Spree disc.

Hug your neighbor, grope a friend and get down tonight.

No comments: