Wednesday, May 26, 2004

My breath smells funny.

My dad’s in the hospital due to a non-existent white blood cell count. This sucks.

Julie and I had a discussion last night about Ultragrrrl and her ilk. This crowd annoys her but I find them kind of fun. Once again though it must be noted I am immune to name-dropping. I guess I just get the fact that they’re younger and, like it or not, seem to be the pop-culture arbiters and tastemakers when it comes to the national exposure of music. So be it, here’s the new boss, same as the old boss, eh?

Also, last night I got to listen to The Killers new disc (they share a manager with the band my friend Dave is in) and I’ve got to admit that it’s pretty fucking awesome. If it weren't for their disc being copy-protected I'd have my own copy of it right now. Screw copy-protection! Thumbs up to the tunes though. Niiiiiiice!

Okay, that’s it for today…I’m a tad preoccupied…

No comments: