Monday, April 12, 2004

Vacation, have to get away…

I’m back and feeling better than I was a week ago, that’s for sure. Photogal and I had a pretty nice time in New Orleans, aside from her thinking I occasionally drank too much and me occasionally thinking she wasn’t drinking enough and then the suspected attack of the oysters that Photogal’s stomach suffered from for the remainder of the trip. All in all, though, it was definitely a much needed and rather nice get-away. We went bowling to Zydeco music, explored areas of Uptown and the Warehouse district we had never seen before, saw The Darkness in an over-packed and unbelievably hot House Of Blues and I even found a gym where I was able to put in a pretty good workout each day to stave off some of the damage caused by Oreo pies and beignets!

No comments: