Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Boomerang?

Photogal’s back from vacation in Miami…and just called to tell me she has to fly out of town tonight for a press check…in Florida! Go figure that one out.

…and now a few random thoughts…

If you’ve recently broken up from your significant other and want to ask me about a tasty member of the opposite sex, it really helps if you tell me you are now sans boyfriend or girlfriend. Unless I know that it doesn’t register that I should warn you whether the object of your affection is taken, married or an axe-wielding psycho. M’kay? Just a thought to save any of my friends from future potentially embarrassing situations...

Hmmm…I guess that’s the only thought I had right now. Oh well. I must be all clouded since I’m pretty bummed about Photogal traveling right back out of town tonight…

I'll try an cheer myself up by observing Donald Rumsfield's Fighting Technique for a while...that should help. And it's eductaional!

No comments: