Friday, October 10, 2003

Yes, posts have been sparse…

…but what do you expect from a guy who had to prepare a business trip to China in less than a week? I've been busy damnit! Having said that, I think it would be an understatement to say I’m excited by this journey. I can’t wait. I hate flying. I hate a fifteen hour plane ride. But I love the idea of going to Hong Kong so much I’m willing to suffer a little.

That and my doctor was nice enough to prescribe me some Xanax for the flight, so I should be A-OK.

The plus side for you folks is that in the next week I’ll be in the air more than thirty hours with a laptop computer so expect many varied and lengthy posts to pop up here over the next week and a half at least!

Until then, here’s a zen image for you to reflect on until next I write…from sunny shiny Hong Kong!

2 comments:

securepharmacare said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ridofdepression said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.