Friday, May 23, 2003

Three day weekend? Yowza!

Yup, my first official three day weekend in many many years. Boy oh boy am I looking forward to this one and being another one of those nine to fivers stumbling around drunk Sunday night reveling in the fact I do not have to report to the office Monday morning. Where will I be stumbling? Why at the Local H show of course. It should rock rather heavily.

In anticipation of the three day weekend things are pretty quiet around the office. I'm busy typing up instruction manuals and am typing this during my mini-lunch break but the place seems pretty empty. Wierdly quiet. Kinda spooky.

Well, everyone else out there enjoy your holiday and if you are near a computer this weekend my latest Lost In Guyville column should be up by tonight. Check it out for the lowdown on concerts in NYC, Columbus OH and home sweet home Chicago.

No comments: