Tuesday, March 04, 2003

Okay again.

So I'm back...drove like a refined maniac and got from NYC to Chicago in under twelve hours so I am a bonafide god of the road.

Having said that, I've gotta spend some quality time with The Beagle so I'm just posting a show announcement for tonight and the full write-up of the NYC adventure will appear Wednesday. Sorry about the delay but I really did think I was going to have access to a computer while I was out East.

Obviously I did not!

And to prove what a cool cat I am...

...go grab a listen to Blur's new album, Think Tank, right here.

Thanks to Matthew for the heads up...

Hmmm...it appears as if the site has already been shut down...I'll put up a new link if I find one...until then head on over to Soul Seek to download the album...

No comments: